History Hoydens

Example

Historical Romance Writers Dishing the Dirt on Research

26 December 2006

Hoyden News

Firstly, we have a new Hoyden! Eagle-eyed visitors may have noticed that Kristina Cook (UNLACED, UNVEILED, UNDRESSED) has joined us. Kristina writes amazing Regency-set romances, with smart heroines that I just love. Her fourth book, TO LOVE A SCOUNDREL, is already up for presale (and they've given her a hot cover makeover).

She was also a Zebra Deb, so you bet Victoria, Kathrynn and I will all be paying close attention to her advice!

Speaking of my Deb sisters, they both got their covers!!! (and yes, this warrants lots of exclamation marks, LOL!). Waiting for your cover is pure torture (esp your very first cover).


Victoria's is scorchingly hot! All that silky red fabric and naked skin makes my fingers itch to grab it.

And Kathrynn's is--IMO--dreamy and moody and just makes me what to run home and curl up with it. I love love love that misty blue.

What do you all think? I think we're on a cover roll!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

WOW! Those covers are great! I can't wait to read the books as well!!!!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Mary said...

No one will confuse these books with traditional regencies, that's for sure. Can't wait to read what's on the inside.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I need a fan. I'm adding these to my "must buy" list.

Isabel

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jessica Trapp said...

Welcome, Kristi!

Hot covers abound. Yummy.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Victoria Dahl said...

YEEEAAAAA! We all got great covers! I'm so excited! And definitely not traditional regency. HA!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kristina Cook said...

I'm so glad to be here at History Hoydens!! And WOW on those new covers! I must say...I think Zebra does a *really* good job with the covers for their debut books--and these two are no exceptions!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. These are hot!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Kennedy Western University Online