History Hoydens

Example

Historical Romance Writers Dishing the Dirt on Research

18 July 2009

Pam Rosenthal, RITA Winner!!!


I know I said *fingers crossed*, and I'm THRILLED to tell you all it worked. Our own Pam Rosenthal is the 2009 winner of Romance Writers of America's RITA Award for Best Historical Romance. If you haven't read The Edge of Impropriety, here's yet another reason to pick up this wonderful book.

You can find it in print at Amazon, or in eBook form at Fictionwise.

For me, it was all about the appeal of the sexy professor . . . if you share my thing for smart, sexy, slightly obtuse heroes, this book is for you.

10 Comments:

Blogger Pam Rosenthal said...

I love that you loved the appeal of the sexy professor, Kalen.

Thanks,
Pam

10:49 PM  
Blogger Joanna Waugh said...

Congratulations, Pam!!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Kalen Hughes said...

I was so jazzed when I saw this last night! It's great to see recognition for one of my favortie authors.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda Elyot said...

Yay, Pam -- and mazeltov!! I knew "Edge" was a winner when Pam asked me to provide a cover blurb and it was both a pleasure and a privilege to enjoy early on what everyone else would soon discover!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Pam Rosenthal said...

thanks again for the blurb, Amanda -- and the kind words. And thanks Joanna, too.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mary Blayney said...

What a thrill to hear your name announced, Pam -- congratulations and keep those stories coming.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Tracy Grant said...

Congrats again, Pam! I was so excited when I saw the news Saturday night. So wish I'd been there! I second Kalen on sexy intellectual heroes--in fact, that ties into my blog topic for Wednesday :-).

9:26 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

I am so thrilled for you Pam! Each time I think about this, I smile! Huge congrats. Hugs

11:57 PM  
Blogger Janet Mullany said...

I was there and I'm still excited! It may be the only time I have a Rita-winner under my roof (Pam was staying with me). I think it's so wonderful that an out of the mainstream book got the recognition Pam deserves.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Pam Rosenthal said...

Hey Caffey, hi and thanks.

Looking forward to Tracy's post.

Janet, thanks for the hospitality, late-night chatter, and pancakes. Mary for all the great support.

And Amanda, to mazel tov I'd add dayenu.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Kennedy Western University Online